Thursday, December 13, 2007

不想懂得

Hello, I'm blogging once again!

It was a boring day today, accompanied mum to the hospital, for 婆婆's check-up. I think the service there is super slow! Seriously.. Our appointment time was 2.40pm, but guess what, we only visited the Doctor at like, 3.45pm? Which is about 1hour later! Ohmygoodness. So yes, we 3 had to sit there patiently. After seeing the Doctor, for like less than 20mins, we had to wait for probably another 30-45 mins to get the I -don't-know what. Then..we had to move on to the Pharmacy, which we had to wait for our turn again, to collect the medicine. Probably another 30mins, I guess. Cause, halfway through, I walked around & bought 2 Seaweed Chicken&1 Nugget which tasted awful! Made my throat feel so dry even after drinking my water. Rahhhh.

Oh yes, then..I made my way to the bookstore, just walked around, here&there, then mum called me, cause they got their medicine already. Yes, then finally..we left the hospital. Sent grandma home, then made our way back. & by the time we reached home, it was already close to 6pm. & my brother woke up at 5pm+. Omg..! He slept at 5am, woke up at 5pm+. What nonsense. His eyes are gonna get so awful, I bet! Heehee :D

Going Changi Airport later at night, probably around Midnight to fetch Daddy! Means, mum+me+sis would miss our 《肥田喜事》tonight! Not to worry, repeat is at 12pm tomoorow! Tomorrow's probably gonna be my last training for the year. I didn't know training ends only next week! So I would probably miss 1 or 2 only,hehe. I'm still wondering whether should I go for training next Monday, cause it's my siblings birthday! & I seriously should get cracking on the Science PUB worksheet. But..I've no idea how to do at all...! I promise, I'm going to complete my English Formal Letter BY this week, if not I'm so dead!

Alright, byeeeeeee!